Circle is one of the basic shapes that you may need. However, drawing a circle in Word and PowerPoint is not straightforward. But with the simple trick, you can quickly draw a perfect circle of any size in Word or PowerPoint.
Steps to draw a Circle in Word and Power Point
- In the Insert Tab, click on Shapes
- From the drop-down list, click on Oval under Basic Shapes
- Left click at the location where you want to start Circle
- Drag the mouse holding shift key to draw the perfect circle of desire size
- Release shift key and mouse when done
Resizing Circle Afterwords
You can also resize the circle after drawing it.
- Click anywhere on the circle to resize
- Drag the corner handle around the circle while holding shift key to resize it to desired size
- Once done release mouse button
To draw circle in Ms Word and PowerPoint, navigate to Insert > Shape and click Oval from Basic Shapes. Left click anywhere to start circle and drag with left mouse button holding shift key to get perfect circle.